* I am currently on hiatus from birth doula work and am referring out to www.yourbirthteam.com
With a passion for helping families navigate the waters of fertility, pregnancy, birth and parenthood, adding doula services to my list of offerings happened organically. I am a certified Birthing From Within mentor and have been attending births on and off for the past ten years.
I am thrilled to be partnering with fellow experienced doula and Birthing From Within mentor, Amanda Cagle. We work as a team, both meeting with and getting to know our clients so that they are comfortable and well-acquainted with whomever is lucky enough to get to attend their birth. We split an on-call schedule throughout the month. Working as partners helps us make sure that life’s uncertainties don’t leave our clients without the loving support of a doula.
If you are new to the word “doula,” it refers to a professional who has been trained to comfort families through labor and birth in a variety of ways including physical touch, such as a back rub – or more emotional support for both mom and partner, as birth always brings surprises. Doula work puts my massage therapist certification into great use!
For $1,500, our services include all of the following:
• An initial meeting to make sure we are a good fit for each other
• Two prenatal consultation visits (1-2 hours each)
• Access to two lending libraries
• Online access to Evidence Based Birth ®
• 24/7 communication with your doulas
• Attendance of the labor, birth and 1-2 hours immediate post-partum
• Two postpartum well visits
• One postpartum lactation counseling session
• One car seat installation session
• A 10% discount on childbirth classes offered by us
For more information, to inquire about our availability or to schedule a meet and greet, please email me at email@example.com.